HYDE Single Grain Irish whiskey is made on a traditional ‘Coffey Still’ from pure Corn and Barley grain. It is a triple distilled, pure grain, Irish whiskey from one single distillery location. Made in small batches and not blended in any way. It is matured for over 6 years in flame charred, first fill, ex-bourbon casks from Kentucky in the USA.
BOURBON CASK FINISH ~
Cinnamon and Clove with succulent sweet caramel flavours. Complex and spicy with sweet American Bourbon notes.
Robust single grain spices with a touch of cracked black pepper give way to a buttery vanilla and charred oak taste.
Long and satisfying, ending with a silky combination of oak and barley.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Single Grain Irish Whiskey
- A Pure grain whiskey from one distillery.
- Bourbon Cask Matured
- (1st fill, flame charred, 200L Jack Daniels barrels)
- Triple Distilled
- Aged for over 6 Years
- Not Chill Filtered – Not Blended
- 100% Product of Ireland
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- 1916: Celebration of Irish rebellion of 1916 (www.ireland.ie)
- Special Reserve Release
- Limited Edition (5,000 Bottles)
- President Douglas Hyde Heritage
- Real Cork – Bar-Top Closure
- Smooth, Full, Rich Taste
- With a Long Finish
- 46% Vol./Alc. 92 Proof
HYDE NO.3 ÁRAS CASK
SINGLE GRAIN IRISH WHISKEY
– 6 YEAR OLD –